Ange1

Which Glug do you use? Super or Ordinary?

Super Glug or Ordinary glug?!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Super Glug or Ordinary glug?!

• Super?
    • Ordinary?

I have both! They use the superglug OK and I know they have a constant supply of clean water. They do seem to prefer the regular one but either empty it straight away or paddle in it and fill it with aubiose. So the superglug is more of a backup when the other is empty! :lol:

Well mine didn't seem to like the SuperGlug when it came with my Cube (Mk 1??) So I bought two ordinary glugs and put the' super' away in the shed. 9 months later ie. the other day, I decided to put the super glug in the free range area outside the Omlet set up as another source of water. What are the girls doing now? Drinking from the superglug most of the time except when they are in the run!!! :roll:

:( I have no confidence that mine are drinking out of the Superglug - I keep changing the water, but I don't think the level ever goes down. I have a peanut feeder full of water in there as well, which is always empty.

It's a real pain, because I am going away this weekend - the Superglug would hold plenty, but instead I will have to find some other containers and put in the run. I wish I could see them drinking out of it.

We took the original glug out to get them to start using the superglug, otherwise they just wouldn't bother trying. I did have to dunk Ruby's head under it to show her how to use it, the others just copied her.

I got a second superglug to keep them from fighting over it on hot days. When we go away they have a massive drinker, one of those ones that looks like a water cooler bottle with a saucer underneath.