Pink Ladies

Brown/orangy runny poo

Ruby has ben having horrible runny light brown poo for weeks now. I don'y know if she does any normal poo but there certainly seems to be alot of this horrible stuff, probably more than 1 in every 10 poos. She is very healthy and happy apart from this which doesn't seem to bother her at all. Any ideas what I can do to help and why is she doing this.

Also how do I know if they need worming.

she doesn't eat that many greens but they do have lots of different bits and pieces...rice, pasta, sweetcorn and some salad bits. Maybe I will lay off of these for a little but they don't seem to eat many of their pellets so I worry that they will be hungrey. I thought about the tummy clearing out poo but she seems to be doing them too frequently.

she doesn't eat that many greens but they do have lots of different bits and pieces...rice, pasta, sweetcorn and some salad bits. Maybe I will lay off of these for a little but they don't seem to eat many of their pellets so I worry that they will be hungrey. I thought about the tummy clearing out poo but she seems to be doing them too frequently.

You do need to ensure that they are getting their fill of layers pellets, we only give treats late in the day and not every day to make sure they are getting sufficient quantities and therefore a balanced diet

Hi, my first ever hens arrived this morning. i wanted to ask about strange poo. Marsha (Miss Pepperpot) has been excreting poo that resembles the shape and colour of a chewed toffee. Is this the poo you refer to? Do I not give them any treats and just stick to the pellets until it clears up?