Janty

What instruments do you play?

The Voice is definitely an instrument - the best instrument of all! :D:D

I am a singer and I would say singing gives me the biggest thrill ever. It's just such a wonderful feeling when it works well. Your voice is yours - no-one else can use it and no-one else has one the same. :D:D:D

Charlotte, that is a beautiful organ. :D:D8) Never mind the candles - I am just bothered by the fact that no-one can play it because you couldn't get a stool in to sit down. :( How very sad. You are lucky indeed to have it though. :D

A poll would be quite difficult for some people. Several people would need to tick more than one option and I don't think you can do that on these polls. :?

I can only play the recorder, although i've alwasy fancied playing he saxophone or clarinet. I can't read music so every tune i play i just work out from listening to it.

DD sings in a Youth Chorale. There are Junior and Senior sections. They put on a number of concerts, have residential trips and generally have a good, fun, relaxed time. The singing is taken seriously, but at the same time, anyone can join, regardless of ability. It's done wonders for her self-confidence.

Your voice is definately an instrument, after all, it takes practice to get it note perfect.