Egluntyne Posted August 20, 2008 Share Posted August 20, 2008 Crikey! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoice Posted August 20, 2008 Share Posted August 20, 2008 Looks like a joke-shop poop! How odd! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted August 20, 2008 Share Posted August 20, 2008 Ooh I wish I hadn't looked now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gamebird Posted August 21, 2008 Share Posted August 21, 2008 I can see it now from the original link. The Omlet gallery has been fixed. Definitely the weirdest egg I've ever seen. Poor girl, I bet she's glad to have got rid of that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
josephine77 Posted August 21, 2008 Share Posted August 21, 2008 Wierd - I'm not sure what I'd do if I disovered such a thing! I'm quite disturbed by it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...