The Dogmother Posted September 18, 2008 Share Posted September 18, 2008 Oh dear are we back on Simons botty again Oh goody I hope he is heading North We're never far from it Louise Better get your catching net out then! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted September 18, 2008 Share Posted September 18, 2008 I see "The Botty" is back again Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted September 18, 2008 Share Posted September 18, 2008 I see "The Botty" is back again Mmmm, cause for celebration Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 yayyy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redhotchick Posted September 21, 2008 Share Posted September 21, 2008 In an effort to get back on topic....... I'm not in the Omlet delivery area but I did have the pleasure of meeting one of the drivers, Darren, at the RHS Tatton Show. He was working on the Omlet stand. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted September 22, 2008 Share Posted September 22, 2008 I had Marc on one of my beginners hen parties. I'm not sure whether he's still with them though as Phil hasn't met him. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leicester_H Posted October 13, 2008 Author Share Posted October 13, 2008 bump Is the gallery on its way ?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 13, 2008 Share Posted October 13, 2008 Dunno, try emailing james@omlet.co.uk Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...