HnM

Chicken FM

:D What a great idea, Sara!! I hadn't thought of it, but I used to for babies. (Mozart when feeding them? :wink: ) Just remember whether that gentle, soft music rises to a crescendo with the percussion section.

Do you mean at 5.30 am to stop them waking neighbours?

Or a lullaby?

Do you have a sound system in the Eglu? Perhaps Omlet could install them in mk3 Eglu. 8)

Or do they sit on settee in your sittingroom wearing headphones?

I like the idea anyway. :P

I've not heard about classical music and chickens, but I do leave the radio on when I've got the chickens free ranging or in their garden run as opposed to the more secure Eglu run. I leave it on Radio 4 or a similar talking station, because I hope that the sounds of human voices might put off foxes! I think I'm probably working on very wonky logic there, but I'll try anything :roll:

Maybe Classical music would be better. I mean a full orchestra would be more frightening to Mr Fox than some DJ chatting away :?:)

:lol::lol: The alpefamily have beat me to it ... when I 1st read this, I was going to post myself about leaving on a radio to deter foxes while on hols, and someone else is chook sitting.

8)8)8) Great minds think alike ... I would use it as a fox deterrant, rather than a chook chill out session. :lol::lol::lol: . Having said that not sure if it would work to out fox Basil Brush. :roll::wink: