Redwing

'Bargain' Breadmaker

My hubby bought a breadmaker from a colleague for £5 it was described as excellent but was never used. As breadmakers are not everyones cup of tea I took this at face value and we shelled out the required fiver.

The blooming thing works perectly up to the three hour mark then trips the electric and the beautifully rising bread sinks in to a pile of goo.

We tried it twice hoping the first cut off was unconnected to the breadmaker. no such luck.

:(

However on the rebound from this experience and desperate for fresh bread we have just ordered a Panasonic model from Amazon after reading a thread on breadmakers on this forum :D

Fingers crossed for this one!

The bargain is now on Freecycle (described as not working - I am not that mean :wink: )

Which model? My sister and her husband have asked for a breadmaker for Christmas and it's a mine field out there!!!

I ordered the SD254 which has lots of good reviews on Amazon, most people in the breadmaker thread I read on here liked Panasonic models so it seemed a safe bet.