Popcorn

Putting Photo's/Pictures into your message

Gina you need to use an online pic host such as Photobucket and download your pics into it then use the tag under the pic to add to your postings but make sure the file is not too large, you need to reduce the pic size by 50%. I think this is correct it has been a long time since I put a pic in a posting Kate should be along soon to point you in the right direction....... :lol: Be careful some hosts charge for this service but with Photobucket you don't have to subscribe.

Easier than that, Nicola and no other sites required. It can all be home produced here at Omlet!!

I posted the photos in the Omlet Gallery in Kate's New Hen then right clicked on the photo so that a menu appeared. On that menu, select "properties" and highlight the URL address for the photo on the next menu that comes up. Copy that then paste it into the posting you want to make, highlight the URL address and click the "Img" button at the top of the postings box so that the URL has and around it then ta-da, photo in posting!!