fowlbird Posted December 11, 2008 Share Posted December 11, 2008 289 not sure if that means I haven't been wasting time or that I'm not pulling my weight... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted December 11, 2008 Share Posted December 11, 2008 I just looked and there are 1505 people who have never posted! Don't know what they're missing! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phonix Posted December 11, 2008 Share Posted December 11, 2008 I checked my number and its not too high so I think 'must try harder' would be on my omlet report card lol! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ardene5 Posted December 11, 2008 Share Posted December 11, 2008 Hi Everyone It is nice to see where you are in the listing considering I joined on the 17 April 2008. I have only made 291 postings and this one will make it 292 made in about 8 months and I am only 225 th in the list. Only an other 5,000,000 to catch you to Egluntine but she has been on the site a little more than I have, by a couple of years! Egluntine is a superb lady, always there to offer help and advice, keep up the excellent work. Best regards Ian Ian & Valerie William & Harry Missy & Millie dogs 9 lovely hens Henian Castle with inside it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ardene5 Posted December 20, 2008 Share Posted December 20, 2008 Hi Everyone I have just been looking at the leader board and worked out that I am a few replies behind Eglutine as I stand now I am a mere 25,301 behind her. Have you looked yourself up and set a target to get up the reply board. It seems that some people join but then do not post. This seems a shame as they might have an interesting topic which we could all share in. Best regards Ian ( Ardene 5) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cate in NZ Posted December 20, 2008 Share Posted December 20, 2008 Congratulations Egluntine I used to be one of the top posters (although never in Egluntine's league I'm afraid ), but recently my posting totals have fallen dramatically as real life has intruded in a big way. In some ways I regret missing out on the Omlet fun and losing a bit of contact with my forum friends, but crikey I can't find the time anymore....and that's great. Life is good on and off the computer Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 20, 2008 Share Posted December 20, 2008 I have an interesting and fulfilling life away from the computer too. As I work quite a lot from home, I always have the forum humming away in the background and can't resist its siren call when stuck on a tedious task. It is lovely to have "met" such an interesting bunch of people via this medium. Many of whom have become firm friends. Long may it continue. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted December 20, 2008 Share Posted December 20, 2008 Don't forget that it is never s true story When the moderators have a big Spring Clean and remove old stuff, everyone loses posts..........I've been working very hard on tidying up the Eglus on Ebay section so..........Egluntine is actually going backwards so that the rest of us can catch up (I removed a lot of old stuff I'd posted as well - I wish I hadn't now ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 21, 2008 Author Share Posted December 21, 2008 So do people's post counts go backwards as well as forwards Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted December 21, 2008 Share Posted December 21, 2008 Yes, but not often. If a thread is deleted then all those posts are removed from individual totals - at least, that's what used to happen......I think it still does. The main thread to be routinely cleared is the Eglus on Ebay where we remove the 'sold' listings almost straight away. Egluntine posts these - and Cinnamon or I tidy them up. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...