Cooks

updated picture of Suzi with Jessie

ok as promised ages ago.. sorry things here have been rollercoastery (?? I made that word up ok?

here is a picture of Suzi taken a week ish ago with Jessie her big sister... noticed Jessies tail and her facial expression, she is telling me yes mummy you really should give me a treat, really you should!

001-1.jpg

just for comparison here is suzi as a pup, hasn't she changed!!!

SP_A0217-1.jpg

:lol: you get used to it. Although I did keep her bell on her collar :oops: as it helped the kids when she was weeny weeny. She's a bit bigger now and very robust, she'll rough and tumble Jessie around no problem :lol::lol:

I have a coat I bought her which I dont think I will ever use now though.. :roll: it's pink with diamontes as well *runs and hides* :lol:

:lol: you probably could if you wanted a wriggling squirming pocket :lol: she's into everything and everything! unless you are going to bed and then she's a bed muffin and wants to snuggle with her mum :oops::lol:

we gave her a hair cut last night so her puppy coat is gone (ish) now she's really steel blue grey now :lol:

Her loves so far are :

scrambled egg,

toast,

cheese,

doggie treats :shh:

bed :roll:

Her hates are:

being brushed :lol: she bites the brush :roll: (but getting better)

loud noises

Jessie not wanting to play the game "let me bite those dangling ears" :roll::lol:

Shes basically a dream. Jessie is adorable in all sense of the word and loves Suzi, they cuddle up and eat together (if they get chance). They are so bonded.