It was Louisadog that had her Rablu run broken into and all her chickens killed - I bought it from her soon afterwards. It seems the fox bit the run clips off and got in through the end panel and the Rablu was open so it got them in the run.

I would say this was one determined fox and that probably the run clips were brittle. Afterwards Omlet replaced the whole run and run clips for her. I am not sure put I think the run might also have had a bit of rust from a bunny biting it before.

Tracy

It was Louisadog that had her Rablu run broken into and all her chickens killed - I bought it from her soon afterwards. It seems the fox bit the run clips off and got in through the end panel and the Rablu was open so it got them in the run.

I would say this was one determined fox and that probably the run clips were brittle. Afterwards Omlet replaced the whole run and run clips for her. I am not sure put I think the run might also have had a bit of rust from a bunny biting it before.

Tracy

We must all check. :!: Mine was second hand & many clips broke whilst we were asembling it, I thought they were a bit awkward also & have a few replaced by cable ties. Not that it is in use now with my lovely walk in run.(still with Eglu!)

We have just woken to our 3 chickens dead inside our Omlet cube. The door was shut but the fox had managed to pull one of the poo trays out, got underneath and tried to drag the hens out. It killed them but did not succeed in getting them out 😢