Boris70

Egg Spiral

I had a look at this last year when deciding on a suitable egg holder..... however someone decided it would drive them nuts as they kept their eggs in strict rotation, so would spend their whole day moving them all up every time they used an egg... :lol: i do love it though.... the thread for egg holders is.... here

I had a look at this last year when deciding on a suitable egg holder..... however someone decided it would drive them nuts as they kept their eggs in strict rotation, so would spend their whole day moving them all up every time they used an egg... :lol: i do love it though.... the thread for egg holders is.... here

Hi Annie,

Thanks for the link - too many to choose from!

Would it surprise you that I already have one :roll: and you can have the eggs in a spiral or each side of the main column or more or less any pattern you want as the "holes" slide round (dont put all your eggs on one side though!!!)

Has anyone noticed the rather lovely cockerl pictures, tiles and dinner service that Scotts have too :wink: I wante the pictures but (& Paul) said no, where would we put them? (mind you he wanted the dinner service, and afterall, we only have enough dinner plates, bowls, side plates etc., for about 30 people :roll: ) :D

Would it surprise you that I already have one :roll: and you can have the eggs in a spiral or each side of the main column or more or less any pattern you want as the "holes" slide round (dont put all your eggs on one side though!!!)

Hi Mel,

A question then if you already have one - swhat is the diameter of the holes? I've only got little bantams - so the eggs are huge - and I don't want them failing through the middle!

Thanks

Vicki

Hi Mel,

A question then if you already have one - swhat is the diameter of the holes? I've only got little bantams - so the eggs are huge - and I don't want them failing through the middle!

Thanks

Vicki

off to measure the diamater now (gosh, what an exciting life I lead!)

back soon

Mel

x

I hope you all have more luck with Scotts than I did. When this first appeared in their catalogue last year, I went into their shop in Stow.

They didn't have any in - they said they print stuff in their catalogue and wait to see what the response is. They put me on a waiting list and said they would phone me. They phoned me - 6 months later :shock:

By then, I'd lost the will to live let alone have one of their egg holders :roll: