Falkor

Cube ordered - chooks moved in

is the roof sliding as it should now then??

Don`t know yet :( as the bits arrived whilst I was at work so not had a chance to get out there in daylight. Will be out there tomorrow AM to attach sliders and will report back :D

OH was left with strict instructions this morning to open the box when it arrived and call me at work to tell me what was in there. When he said blue grub I didn`t believe him :lol: The conversation went a bit like this:

ME:"Blue, like royal blue, not bluey green?"

OH: "It`s Blue"

ME: " Blue blue?"

OH " Yes Blue"

ME: "Are you sure it`s blue?go hold it up to Gordon and compare, blue? Are you sure it is blue!? "

OH "It is blue"

Me " It should match the (cube green) and the (green eglu) are you sure it is blue?"

OH " **DELETED AS FAR TO OFFENSIVE TO POST**" :oops:

Me: "Ok, it`s blue, I'll call Omlet. Thanks, LOOOOVEEEE YYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU!"

He had hung up on me before I completed my "YYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU!"

:oops:

Palmer, you're a card :lol: . You've had me giggling reading this latest update :lol: .

Seeing as you don't really need a blue grub (what would Gordon say if you tried to put THAT in his run :shameonu: ) I may possibly need an extra grub if I get a couple of extra girlies :whistle: . So can I have first dibs if you decide to part with it? I'll swop you some mealworms :angel: .

Redwing, I love your suggestion :twisted: . You've got a devious mind :roll: .

ANH, if It doesn`t go back and little bro (palmer06) doesn`t steal it out of my shed then you are first in line :D I am sure the girls would appreciate the mealworms.

OH is still not really talking to me :oops: Not sure if it is cos the football is on or cos of the blue grub spat earlier. Arh well! I have a (cube green):dance: ! (have I mentioned that before? :lol: )

I lol at the phone conversation too :lol::lol::lol:

when i got mine delivered i was taking the bits out of the box while the man assembled my cube and there was a cover in the glug. Stupid me asked was i supposed to have this, couldn't just put it down and he wouldn't have noticed , no had to open my mouth :roll::lol:

it kind of pushes forward then pushes up so it raises a little, hard to put into words. The inner underside of the roof has plastic ridges moulded into it and we found that if it didn't slide right, the roof would hit the last ridge. A slight adjustment to the L shape bracket on the roof underside and we were fine. :wink:

I know what you mean Cookie ( I think). You push forward and then kind of UP to get the ridges over the front? I think I may get FIL to look at the brackets this weekend as although I have fiddled it is still more of a HEAVE than a slllliiiidddde!

Also can you all have a look a Gordons front please

100_0167.jpg

Is there meant to be a gap between the centre of his green roof and the grey front panel or is it dipping when it shouldn`t.

Took pics of the edges of the roof too (where is meets the side panels) and I think they look Ok and not TOO gappy.

100_0168.jpg

100_0169.jpg

We shall see how he gets on in the rain. no leaks please :pray:

Stella has been up the ladder today, she was quite lady like about it :D She let herself down on the dismount though and only scored a 3.5.