Popcorn

I'm still half asleep

:D:D Well, I'm thinking of writing one! :D:D

Eldest daughter said this morning that she dreamt that little sister was a bottle of water and she took her too a teenage party! She knew she must look after her. When she noticed there wasn't much water left, she asked Esther (the bottle) do you want to be turned back into a girl now?

Esther looked round the room of people at least 10 years older & felt shy, so said no! :?

:x:x:x Apparently it wasn't scary, just she knew she must take care of her! But I wondered why she jumped out of her skin this morning; before leaving I called out "Do you want to take a bottle of water with you?" :shock: Then she told me.

But her brother can't believe what a family he's been born into!

:roll: Please don't find an interpretation book now.

Gina's dream sounds like an anxiety dream to me - she's afraid of being ripped off...

don't ask about the rest of you - it's too weird to think about.

Last nightmare I had my mother was flying towards me with an unopened pair of scissors in her hand and she stabbed me in the throat... I was too scared to sleep for the rest of the night. :shock:

I had the strangest dream the other night and when I woke up it was so real that I believed it.....

I dreamed that the guys at Omlet had created a double decker Eglu - that is one where the Eglu has a high domed roof with roosting bars up on one level and another layer of bars lower down with a little ladder leading to the upper level. You could fit 4 or 5 hens in really easily because some slept upstairs and some downstairs. I was given the double decker Eglu to trial because Clarry wasn't laying and I really wanted more hens but didn't have enough room for another Eglu.

When I woke up in the morning, I was so excited that I was getting this great new Eglu - green, just the same as mine - until I realised there was a huge flaw! The hens upstairs would poo all over the ones downstairs during the night!! They'd all be fighting for the top bunk!!

Nice dream for a while :lol::lol::lol:

Not that Eglus & chickens are on your mind all the time then, Kate! :wink:

But its OK, because they've also built in an upstairs droppings tray that protects the lower level. You can visit it again tonight now!

Hope the student accomodation model is ready soon, we could tuck it under Brighton pier. 8)