Popcorn

I'm still half asleep

I'm still half asleep, having just got up to let the girls out, and while I was doing so I remember a bizarre dream I was having and thought I'd tell you before I go back to bed to finsih it off :shock:

I was sat in a pub (in my dream) and an old man came round with a big box of badges. He gave me a sheet of paper to choose a badge from, and there was lots of choice ( I won't go into all the different badges I could see) I got realy excited when I saw a lovely yellow one with a chicken on it and said, I'll have that one please :) '

He rummaged about in his box, and put the badge in a bag and the bag in my hand and off he went.

I looked in the bag at my new badge and was horrified to find I'd been fiddled. My new badge was just plain yellow with no picture on it at all.....

I'm going back to bed now to continue my dream and find the little rascal :evil:

Well, I went back to sleep, but no ending to my dream :?

Yesterday I had the Cotswold Company's magazine come through the post, and I was looking at their 'Groovy Chicks' door mat (had chickens on it), so it must have sparked off my badge dream as it was the same stylised chicken drawing I could see on the badge.

Funny eh :lol:

I was hoping you'd forgotten that one :oops:

I went to Kate's and looked in her Eglu. It was like the Tardis - it was enormous inside. She had a little rattan sofa in there and it smelled so clean and fresh.

I was scared to let Kate come to see our chickens after that, the feeling was so strong that she had this super-duper Eglu that didn't smell of poo.

Definitely super soaker at the baggage! Try & direct it so she can't tell where its from!

Gina, I never tell anyone my dreams; dreams are very revealing!! :P

Fortunately Jane is right about this...just means you live, breathe & sleep chickens!!

Some other things. 1. Most likely fear of losing chickens.

2. Don't worry, the man gave me the same badge. When it warms, in hand or sun, the picture reappears 8) (like those mood rings that change colour.)

The really weird thing though is that just last night I looked at our cement/builders trodden worn out doormats :roll: & thought ..not worth cleaning, I'll get a couple of new ones when works are finished, I wonder where I can get chicken ones! Now I know. Telepathy? Thanks Gina.

Love the Eglu one L.& K.! 8)

Do tell us more Lesley :wink::wink:

Kate - You must be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO contented that you dson't need to dream - what's your secret ?

Here you go Sheila - link to the mat:

http://www.cotswoldco.com/uk-info/search/crazy_chicks_doormat/b272.html

I like the idea of Lesley's tardis eglu. Maybe I'll dream about that tonight too :lol:

We're having friends for lunch today and my husband has just walked through the door with a chicken - have to admit, I had a tiny pang. It was a free range organic one though from local farmer. GNR

Thanks for that link Gina, I think my mat looks a little worn out......I feel a shopping spree coming on.

I also have very strange and very realistic dreams I often wonder whether it really happened or if it was just a dream............. :D:D

Not sure what having no dreams means, my hubby doesn't have dreams either I wonder why.... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well - I haven't wet the bed yet!

The good thing was that Scotland being on the shores of Rutland Water meant we could walk there - I must have found a bush on the way! :lol:

Last night's dreams had me grinding my teeth, no wonder I wake up with tooth pain and my dentist isn't very happy :? And in the dream my son wasn't happy either when I'd just accidentally cut up a necklace he'd just bought for his girlfriend - woke up in a panic! :?