SAB

SSPCA chicken needs home - Scotland

Gonna be a bit tricky for one of us to take her - we've all got chickens :lol: . How strange, a chicken that doesn't like chickens :? .

It is a bit odd. I wondered if there was someone who had a set up which could allow a hen to live apart from others (though you would have to persuade SSPCA of that) or if anyone who knew of someone who would like just one - anyone persuade a neighbour maybe? Wonder if she could live as a house-hen :lol:

Gonna be a bit tricky for one of us to take her - we've all got chickens :lol: . How strange, a chicken that doesn't like chickens :? .

Babs didn't like chickens. We're convinced she killed the 2 Belgian quail bantams (they'd grown up together on the farm, and we'd had them for a good few months) and then she had a go at Matilda and got half a wing!

She lived on her own and thought she was the queen of the garden! :lol:

If a door was ever open, she'd come in and jump on the sofa and wait for someone to come in! :roll:

I wish I could....but I have chickens and no room for her to live separately.

One of my chickens is a loner, likes to sleep alone if I leave her a vet box to sleep in and can often be seen in corner of the chicken's area or flying over the chicken fence to be alone pottering around the whole garden.....