Ziggy

Introducing our new family members

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce our new bunnies...

This is Socks :

Socks.jpg

And Twinkle:

Twinkle.jpg

And Peppa: sorry this one is blurred, Peppa is a bit camera shy

Peppa.jpg

And Frisky:

Frisky.jpg

All settling beautifully in their bunny palace:

ohlookfood.jpg

bunnypalace.jpg

bunniessettlingdown.jpg

They seem quite happy and settled, we worried they would take a while to learn how to handle the ramp, and even put sides up on the ramp for fear they'd fall off... we were inside the conservatory, looking at them, wondering how many 'weeks' it'd take them to learn to navigate the steep ramp, wondering what other items to put in there to help them, when after just 5 minutes they happily hopped up and down the whole ramp, exploring the whole house... they have two smaller hiding houses in the run below, and we're going to cover the bedroom 'window' so as to keep the bedroom draft free.

They are really adorable and I could spend the whole day sitting at the window watching them. The chooks are just nearby too, and don't seem too impressed by their new furry neighbours... my daughter (she's 9) explained to them that they could chat together!!

I always love seeing other people's bunny/chooks/cats/dogs/any pets pictures, so thought I'd share these...

Hugs to all bunnies out there,

Hello Ziggy :D

V cute bunnies.. and great names, especially Twinkle :wink: , we have a Twinkle too :lol:

Looks like they have a fab bunny house & look very content :clap:

Our Twinkle has our house as a run & occasionally let's us us it too :lol::lol:

Have fun & yes it's very easy to spend hours playing or watching them :dance:

SNAP!!! :D

Thanks everyone, the bunnies are all does, will take them to the vet soon to get them checked, and discuss vaccination and plan for later neutering... They're only 6 to 8 weeks now.

We seem to be getting a steady flow of the kids' friends booked in to come and play next week (by play, read see rabbits)... as one of the pic shows, my girls were straight on the phone to their friends when we got the bunnies...