mostin Posted June 12, 2009 Share Posted June 12, 2009 I am far too soft for my own good. I have come home from work to find him green from a migraine, so I have been soothing HIS fevered brow , despite my throbbing back. Something is wrong with this picture . I will have to wait until he is fully better to make my point. It's just no fun kicking him when he's down . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HENthusiastic Posted June 12, 2009 Author Share Posted June 12, 2009 Poor Shaun. Give him a hug from omletland. Hope you are both feeling betta soon. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HENthusiastic Posted June 16, 2009 Author Share Posted June 16, 2009 OH went to see the GP on Monday. She has put her on the minipill which may stop her periods all together. Plus she is waiting for an appointment for a scan for endometriosis. So, fingers crossed thats some relief and also some serious looking into what might be going on. Thanks for all your help and support. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 17, 2009 Share Posted June 17, 2009 I hope that sorts it HEN. The mini-pill never suited me at all - it works well for some people though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...