gooner.girl

Football Chat

Yup i was thinking along those lines! You can keep score Phil, you're the oldest - unless Chelsea is 90 and she's not telling us! :wink:

I suspect Martin is the oldest - just not in calendar years... :wink:

Phil

Ah, well if it's getting that serious, I'll just have a 1.0 score for Aston V. as three would be a bit greedy (bit hopeful trying to reverse the score earlier), I'm just not having Man U winning. I'll stick with the others though.

I just think some expected winners will crumble, so I will have a random one too if you don't mind;

Watford 2 : Liverpool 1

Now, you weren't expecting that, were you?

:( 3: 0 the wrong way, so far. Um, was just wishful thinking, especially with Watford being at home. Glad now I'm not there at Vicarage Road though.

But, there's always the 2nd half, you know, if Liverpool get complacent & rubbish, and the Hornets pull up their socks! :lol:

now 4 pm, oh dear, I shall keep away from predictions in future,

"Ooops, word censored!"nal & also Aston Villa have gone the same way....

I daren't say any about Chelsea, or Bolton, yet as it's only half time...

just back from a day out with the kids and the missus - and return to find we only managed a 0-0 draw with the Massive... :( that's poor!

Chelsea 4-0 Wigan

Blackburn 0-2 "Ooops, word censored!"nal

Bolton 0-0 Man City

Man Utd 3-1 Aston Villa

I make that: (assuming Sheila was copying Chels's scores except for a 1-0 villa win)

Helen: 2 points

Chels: 3 points

Sheila: 2 points

Phil: 3 points

Martin: 1 point

Which makes Phil & Chels the joint winners!! (and the wooden spoon to Martin!!)

should we do this every week and keep a league?? :D

Phil

just back from a day out with the kids and the missus - and return to find we only managed a 0-0 draw with the Massive... :( that's poor!

Chelsea 4-0 Wigan

Blackburn 0-2 "Ooops, word censored!"nal

Bolton 0-0 Man City

Man Utd 3-1 Aston Villa

I make that: (assuming Sheila was copying Chels's scores except for a 1-0 villa win)

Helen: 2 points

Chels: 3 points

Sheila: 2 points

Phil: 3 points

Martin: 1 point

Which makes Phil & Chels the joint winners!! (and the wooden spoon to Martin!!)

should we do this every week and keep a league?? :D

Phil

fab....excellent idea Phil and we can thrash the pants off martin and helen :wink::lol:

Straight red Helen?....I havent heard much about the game.

bet it was Graham poll or mike riley sending him off....am I right??

Robbie savage :evil::evil: dirty player, and wind up merchant on the pitch (bit like Dennis wise :wink: )

yeah - straight red - dirty side "Ooops, word censored!"nal - except they'd never admit it... :wink:

any side with Lehman in it can't claim any moral high ground.. - he's even more detested around the premiership than lily Savage, not-the-real-Ronaldo and our Juffy - and that's saying something!!

I'll bet my mortgage Wenger didn't see the incident.... :wink:

Phil

Straight red Helen?....I havent heard much about the game.

bet it was Graham poll or mike riley sending him off....am I right??

Robbie savage :evil::evil: dirty player, and wind up merchant on the pitch (bit like Dennis wise :wink: )

yeah - straight red - dirty side "Ooops, word censored!"nal - except they'd never admit it... :wink:

any side with Lehman in it can't claim any moral high ground.. - he's even more detested around the premiership than lily Savage, not-the-real-Ronaldo and our Juffy - and that's saying something!!

I'll bet my mortgage Wenger didn't see the incident.... :wink:

Phil

Add my mortgage to that too....im sure as eggs is eggs he didnt see it :wink:

Well, we lost..... again.

Here's hoping we do well in the Championship next season :shock:

Poor hubby has been frantically buying and setting up a new pc for me today.... I think I just about survived 48 hours without the forum after our old pc died, and now he's as miserable as sin..... a load of grief from me, a big dent in the credit card and Charlton got thrashed by 'Boro :(:(

:( Oh dear, Kate....er, things can only get better?

I don't deserve my score Phil, as I threw in the random Watford prediction which turned out to be more random than a random thing.

Let Martin keep his 1 point, & I'll be last & have the wooden spoon and title; 20th, bottom of the league. :roll:

Well done, Phil & Chelsea, you must be happy with 4:0, Chelsea!

oh, and well done Thierry Henry 8) (& Kolo Toure) Happy Helen?

PS. Phil, don't let on that I should be keeping score, and thanks for doing it. :wink:

We should definatly get a league going and tot up the scores over the rest of the season - i don't mind losing those 2 points cos it meant that Bolton didn't win and "Ooops, word censored!"nal did!!! Plus i was only a goal away from getting the man.u and Chelsea scores spot on! That would have given me an extra 4 points and put me miles in front... As i will be when the season ends!!! :wink:

If you have watched match of the day you'd have seen how Savage should have gone as well. The ref was Rob Stiles, Chelsea, what a muppet he was.

Dirty side Phil??? Did you not see that table i posted last week with "Ooops, word censored!"nal up near the top with Bolton and Blackburn languishing down at the bottom? BTW go anywhere interesting on your day trip??