gooner.girl

Football Chat

Bum!!

everyone gets 4pts except me, and I only get 2!! (and to top it all Bolton batter Charlton but can't finish off the game - how rubbish is that!!!)

so the table shows the girls on top... and the boys in trouble!!

name                          total 

Chelsea                       11 
Helen                           11 
Phil                              9 
Martin                          9

Saturday could be crucial!!

8)

Phil

BTW, Bolton can't even beat Charlton?! :lol:

Well, that does leave you a little way behind "Ooops, word censored!"nal in the league table doesn't it?! :lol::lol:

Serves you right for not supporting "Ooops, word censored!"nal tonight!

nah - we've lost twice to charlton this season - not good enough.. we only seem able to beat teams above us, like, errr....... :lol:

8)

Phil

You're never going to let that one drop are you Phil?!

If you beat us valentines day i don't think i'll ever be able to come on the forum again. You'll be unbearable... :?

Moi??

:lol:

Phil

Phil

Phil, hun, we've got the whole season left so why is Saturday so crucial??? Or are we just playing this game until you take the lead?! :wink::lol: Could be here a while then... :wink::)

Girls on top - again...!!! What can we say???..........

now that, girlie, is a VERY good idea!!! :lol:

Phil

I need "Ooops, word censored!"nal to beat Bolton on Valentines Day. Because "Ooops, word censored!"nal have made it through to the Final, the game against Villa at VP has to be re-arranged, if "Ooops, word censored!"nal go out then it could be played on the 10th March! That's when I go to Paris! I don't want to miss Chelsea and "Ooops, word censored!"nal in the same season! :cry:

I wish, re tickets: Martin. Can't even if they were available, as i am leading at church that sunday morning and the final is in Wales at 2pm!!!

You got the score right didn't you Martin??? I'll leave it to Phil to work out the points but i reckon he may have lost a few today! :lol::lol:

Chelsea normally only take a mini bus of fans to Cardiff, the whole forum could fit in and still be room for more. Glory Supporters :vom:

Only sing when your winning, sing when your winning!

Erm....we did win... 2 - 0 if I remember correctly.

He's only sore that O'Neill has turned out to be such a damp squib.. :wink:

Phil

Phil

That might explain it Revnev. :roll:

...and he's at school - so we can say what we like!!! :wink::lol:

Phil

Bum!!

everyone gets 4pts except me, and I only get 2!! (and to top it all Bolton batter Charlton but can't finish off the game - how rubbish is that!!!)

so the table shows the girls on top... and the boys in trouble!!

name                          total 

Chelsea                       11 
Helen                           11 
Phil                              9 
Martin                          9

8)

Phil

WOO HOOOO !!!! :dance::dance:

GIRLS are pushing ahead now.....we certainly know our football dont we helen??!!

I wish, re tickets: Martin. Can't even if they were available, as i am leading at church that sunday morning and the final is in Wales at 2pm!!!

You got the score right didn't you Martin??? I'll leave it to Phil to work out the points but i reckon he may have lost a few today! :lol::lol:

Chelsea normally only take a mini bus of fans to Cardiff, the whole forum could fit in and still be room for more. Glory Supporters :vom:

Grrrr!! :evil::wink::lol:

Martin, are you deliberatly trying to provoke me ??!!! :wink:

I dont know where you get the mini bus bit from...11 years ive been watching Chelsea and not once have we been able to get tickets for a cup final. Like gold dust and only given to season ticket holders and the prawn sandwich corporates. :cry::cry::cry:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON YOU GOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea! We're meeting you in the final - or rather our youth team is!

Bring it on!!!!!

So come on Phil, whats the scores???!!!

You did well to beat the awful spuds !! :dance:

Although, in my heart of hearts I wanted spuds to win because I have absolutely NO confidence in beating the gooners in a cup final. I remeber the last cup final we played them vividly...we were camping - we took our tv :shock: and my hubby got very drunk afterwards he was that upset. (it was the one where ray parlour scored)

Was speaking to my gooner boss this moring....he was laughing uncontrolably :evil: about prospect of gooner youff beating chelsea hot shots....he's very confident.

The only thing I can comfort myself with is that the legend JOHN TERRY will be back for that game so we wont embarress ourselves too much :roll:

Oh and gooner boss laughing about Cashley......not funny..looks nasty :(

Was speaking to my gooner boss this moring....he was laughing uncontrolably :evil: about prospect of gooner youff beating chelsea hot shots....he's very confident.

He'd be unwise to write Chelsea off so easily... My guess is that he'll be biting his nails on the day...

as for Bolton... concentrating on the league - and getting that badly wrong too!!

8)

Phil

Funny that Phil, because gooner boss did end his comments with "well, whatever happens its only the carling cup" - so you could be right!! :wink:

Bolton only dropped a point, and your'e only 4 behind "Ooops, word censored!"nal :shock:

You've done very well this season, and away to Watford this weekend should be another 3 points in the bag.

Charlton, although they are down the bottom - are a bogey team...im never confident playing Charlton and we're at the Valley this weekend. :?

Edited by Guest

Phil

That might explain it Revnev. :roll:

...and he's at school - so we can say what we like!!! :wink::lol:

Phil

Unless he's in a "boring" lesson...when he will be on line instead of paying attention in class. :lol::roll: :roll:

Funny that Phil, because gooner boss did end his comments with "well, whatever happens its only the carling cup" - so you could be right!! :wink:

Bolton only dropped a point, and your'e only 4 behind "Ooops, word censored!"nal :shock:

You've done very well this season, and away to Watford this weekend should be another 3 points in the bag.

a draw at home against the (frankly, awful) Charlton - is two dropped points in my book - and coupled with a defeat at their place early in the season - that's 5 dropped points - points we can ill afford to drop!!

anyway, Chels - you're very kind about Bolton, and Helen is very mean about Bolton..

so...

Chelsea for the (tin-pot, meaningless) Milk Cup!!!!!

8)

Phil

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON YOU GOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea! We're meeting you in the final - or rather our youth team is!

Bring it on!!!!!

So come on Phil, whats the scores???!!!

You did well to beat the awful spuds !! :dance:

Although, in my heart of hearts I wanted spuds to win because I have absolutely NO confidence in beating the gooners in a cup final. I remeber the last cup final we played them vividly...we were camping - we took our tv :shock: and my hubby got very drunk afterwards he was that upset. (it was the one where ray parlour scored)

The only thing I can comfort myself with is that the legend JOHN TERRY will be back for that game so we wont embarress ourselves too much :roll:

Oh and gooner boss laughing about Cashley......not funny..looks nasty :(

Chelsea, i'm sorry but Cashleys injury is hilariously funny!!! Hahaha! Serves him right for going to Chelsea, Judas! Traitor!

I remember that cup final vividly too - the commentator said when Parlour got the ball 'oh don't worry, its only Ray Parlour' and then he scored a fantastic goal!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Romford Pele!!!

Oh it would be fantastic if we win, but i think our youth team will fall at the last hurdle. You'll play your best team (and lets face it even if you played your reserves - they're hardly youngsters and probably have a combined transfer value of £200 million or something...)

COME ON "Ooops, word censored!"NAL!!!