HENthusiastic Posted July 6, 2009 Share Posted July 6, 2009 Hello you clever omletteers. Can anybody offer me some advice about fencing please? I need to get some wooden fencing up quick sharp. DOes anybody know where I can get a load of fence posts online; firstly cheap and secondly fast delivery??? The edited version of the story is that my chooks can't free range until I get this done and I hate to see them in their shed all day (except for when I'm sat with them for an hour or a day). Its to keep the alpacas in with them. They have pushed our temporary fence down! It just needs to be very basic 5ft (1.5 meter) posts with a couple of strats going horizontal. Any advice greatfuly received. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted July 6, 2009 Share Posted July 6, 2009 Do they have to be online? Local building merchants are always a great place and they deliver too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redhotchick Posted July 6, 2009 Share Posted July 6, 2009 As Emma has already said local Builders Merchant would be the way to go. Local to me there is Terry's Timber and Beers. I'm not sure whether they would deliver to Bradford (well they probably would but it would cost!) A local timber merchant would send you all the timbers cut to the sizes you request and would offer advice on practicalities too. I just entered "timber merchant Bradford" into Google and got lots of options. Good luck! I love your Alpacas! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...