Yorkshire Pudding

Could you rehome a Norwegian Forest cat? Happy ending!

My Maine Coon breeder yesterday asked me if I knew anyone who might want a four-year old NF so I offered to ask the Omleteers!

A breeder friend of hers has two four-year-old NF males she desperately needs to rehome. She would prefer them to stay together but would be willing to split them up if it meant they got new homes. She is in Hull, although the cats could easily be transported to West Yorkshire.

Rather than posting details here, if you are interested please PM me and I will put you in touch with my breeder so you can discuss it with her.

Edited by Guest

Well that's that. A beautiful animal that I can't have unless I dispose of OH and DS (allergic). Hmmmm :think: . Plus it's a long drive. Bother. I really hope it finds a home soon - preferably before I get arrested.

Seriously they are so gorgeous. I love the big cats (Maine Coon was on my list of wants before I married). Like Chicky I hadn't heard of them and had to Google. So I am going off to cry.

Just showed DD before putting the girls in for the night. She was hatching a big plan all the way down the garden. I gather she mentioned it to OH when she got in before me. All I can say is - his answer was a very clear "NO!" echoing round the houses! :(

It will have to be the alternative then! With OH and his mid life crisis going on and DS being his usual unhelpful self it is very tempting.

NFCs are lovely. I had a blue one called Annie but she's left home :evil: She decided she liked a house in the next street along to ours and has adopted them as her family instead. I showed her a couple of times when she was younger but she was a bit on the small side. A very beautiful if somewhat headstrong animal :lol: