Sal119

Ready Brek

Hi, i work at the company that make ready brek (weetabix!) and it is fine for a treat as it is only made from porridge oats, nothing added apart from vitamins.

Weetabix does have small levels of salt and sugar added so i woul be a bit more cautious / use less often.

Hope this helps!

Liz xx

Hi there,

Mine love Ready Brek and poridge.

In fact yesterday my OH knew exactly where he came in our house's "pecking order" when I yelled up to him " Darling, I'm making some porridge for the chickens - would you like some too?"" :D I do only make it with water and add some poultry spice or a bit of powdered garlic -mmmmmm!

Occaisionally I give them one weetabix between the 4 of them with water and some bokashi bran. Oh they are sooooo spoilt, but I love them! :D

Hi there,

Mine love Ready Brek and poridge.

In fact yesterday my OH knew exactly where he came in our house's "pecking order" when I yelled up to him " Darling, I'm making some porridge for the chickens - would you like some too?"" :D I do only make it with water and add some poultry spice or a bit of powdered garlic -mmmmmm!

Occaisionally I give them one weetabix between the 4 of them with water and some bokashi bran. Oh they are sooooo spoilt, but I love them! :D

:lol::lol: does he like the poultry spice and garlic then?

I always make ready brek for the poorlies with water. and plain live yoghurt added.

Kitchens... curious why you would be worried if it's only pure oats?

found this also

Ready brek Original contains the following ingredients listed in order of amount used.

Wholegrain Rolled Oats (60%), Wholegrain Oat Flour, Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid (B5), Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.

Hi, i work at the company that make ready brek (weetabix!) and it is fine for a treat as it is only made from porridge oats, nothing added apart from vitamins.

Weetabix does have small levels of salt and sugar added so i woul be a bit more cautious / use less often.

Hope this helps!

Liz xx

My girls have ready brek, porridge, weetabix, shredded wheat etc all made with water BUT....I also give them cereals that the kids leave (made with milk), or mashed potatoe that we have left over and that has butter and milk in it. :oops:

They are fine though, maybe because it is not very often :?

Hope this helps!

Liz xx

Steve says "does it make 'em "glow" in the dark"? :doh: