Chook n Boo Mum Posted August 15, 2009 Share Posted August 15, 2009 I'm glad it went well considering the enormous sadness of the occasion {{{huge hugs}}} Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted August 15, 2009 Share Posted August 15, 2009 Such a distressing time for all - I'm glad it was a celebration of life....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted August 15, 2009 Share Posted August 15, 2009 Well done for keeping it together - it must have been so hard . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
missuscluck Posted August 15, 2009 Share Posted August 15, 2009 How awfull. I saw the funeral on Granada reports last night. Just dreadfull. Hope you are ok today. Big hug from me too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...