eggregiousness Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 (edited) My lovey, shiney new Chicube came yesterday and will be occupied for the first time on Thursday night ! At Last! It'd been a real struggle to get to this point for one reason or another (nothing to do with Chickubes though - their service was great) and finally it's all sorted! (fingers crossed!) The chicube is gleaming and huge and very empty - but not for long now If only it would stop raining I could cut the grass under the run.... Edited August 18, 2009 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tom123 Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 No need to cut the grass though!!! What hens are you getting? And remember PICTURES Good Luck Tom Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
eggregiousness Posted August 18, 2009 Author Share Posted August 18, 2009 Two white cochin babies 9 weeks old They are coming from the DTB. I thought I read somewhere that they like short grass? I'll take loads of pictures when they arrive and try to figure out how to upload them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 and lets see pictures of your chicube too!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 Congratulations Nearly there! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlecrow Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 awww so exciting its like having a baby. best of luck xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sallyj Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 Congratulations. I bet you are so excited! I have only had my hens for 5 days and they are fantastic fun . I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fur 'n' Feathers Posted August 19, 2009 Share Posted August 19, 2009 Great news. Roll on Thursday... and the pics!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...