Alison M

Cracked Heels

Now that you've got nice tootsies again, I recommend going for a lovely pedicure...its bliss, no rough skin, beautifully cut and painted toenails and it makes your feet feel wonderful...worth every penny!!

oh, except that my two chooks always peck at my toes when they're brightly painted...they like pink the best. Do you think they are trying to tell me something?? :lol::lol:

Now that you've got nice tootsies again, I recommend going for a lovely pedicure...its bliss, no rough skin, beautifully cut and painted toenails and it makes your feet feel wonderful...worth every penny!!

oh, except that my two chooks always peck at my toes when they're brightly painted...they like pink the best. Do you think they are trying to tell me something?? :lol::lol:

They look and feel great, :D but unfortunately they still smell the same. :!::oops::oops: but thanks for the recommendation. :D:D

They look and feel great, :D but unfortunately they still smell the same. :!::oops::oops: but thanks for the recommendation. :D:D

I think that might be just a LITTLE to much information :x:D

oh what the heck :D - after all we share our tales of our chicken's poos :shock: , and our big pants :D , and what parts of our bodies are missing :shock: and what parts we have too much of :cry: (eglu bums!)

You go ahead and give us as much info as you want :wink:

And by the way I would REALLY REALLY REALLY recommend a pedicure - its one of the most luxurious things - to pamper yourself but to pamper a bit that we dont spend much time on (other than standing on of course :? )

I have mine done every 5 weeks... standing on them all day takes its toll. You don't realise until you have one just how badly we treat our poor feet!

Listen to all of us...clucking away about our chickens...come on ladies, look after yourselves too!!

OK it's a phone call to the health & beauty clinic in the morning to book a pedicure. :D:D Think these days though I spend more time on my bottom than my feet (Re: computer/forum :!::!: ) No rude comments please. :lol::lol:

I have mine done every 5 weeks... standing on them all day takes its toll. You don't realise until you have one just how badly we treat our poor feet!

Listen to all of us...clucking away about our chickens...come on ladies, look after yourselves too!!

OK it's a phone call to the health & beauty clinic in the morning to book a pedicure. :D:D Think these days though I spend more time on my bottom than my feet (Re: computer/forum :!::!: ) No rude comments please. :lol::lol:

do you think they can do a bottom-cure?!?!?! :wink::D

8) Wow, what a great topic! Just been having a rotten day :cry: (must have been bad, I've only just logged on :shock: ) and clicked on this topic. I thought it would be about chicken feet and wondered why it was in nesting box. But, what a relief!

What a wonderful lot you are 8) I've had a good laugh at all the banter and also potentially found something to help my poor old neglected feet.

Off to buy some tomorrow, many thanks all! :D