iwannachicken

Will a chicken be happy on her own?

For what its worth, I think you're being incredibly brave - I've also been in the situation where I had to rehome a beloved pet because of circumstances beyond my control and its a difficult thing to do.

Three little hens have had a lovely life thanks to you, one which they wouldn't have had a chance to know if you hadn't been prepared to take them on. Best of luck to you and Gwyn, don't stop visitng us on the forum tho' - newbies like me need experienced folk to help us out of various chicken-related pickles!!

For what its worth, I think you're being incredibly brave - I've also been in the situation where I had to rehome a beloved pet because of circumstances beyond my control and its a difficult thing to do.

Three little hens have had a lovely life thanks to you, one which they wouldn't have had a chance to know if you hadn't been prepared to take them on. Best of luck to you and Gwyn, don't stop visitng us on the forum tho' - newbies like me need experienced folk to help us out of various chicken-related pickles!!

You can't say more than that. It is so well put. I hope you find a lovely home for your Gwyn and that everything works out for you in the future. Lots of luck. Shirley {hugs}

Thats good news hope you get over her going ok. Perhaps you'll be able to see her sometimes. :D

How is Harley getting on with the new girls?

Harley and the girls are doing well.

Trixabell- I totally sympathise with you and your dillema.For us it was slightly different as there was no way we could get rid Of Harley,we are new to chicken keeping but also didn't want her to be unhappy so that's why we went straight out and bought her new friends. I think your a better pet owner by deciding what is better for your animals than putting your feelings and emotions first.

Best of luck.