Lavenders_Blue Posted October 26, 2009 Share Posted October 26, 2009 Sorry for the bizarre title of the thread but I couldn't think of a better way to describe it! One of my girls has done a couple of poos that I can only describe as a 'weetabix explosion' that is there is quite a bit of watery white fluid with some weetabix-y looking stuff swimming about in it (it really did look like weetabix and milk deposited on my patio ) I'm not sure which girl is the culprit but I have checked them all over and they all seem bright and healthy. Is this something to worry about or is it just another type of poo to add to my already extensive poo recognition list??! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daphne Posted October 26, 2009 Share Posted October 26, 2009 This happened to me once and I also posted about it because I'd never seen anything like it - it was an absolutely massive splat poo! She managed to squirt it all over the door as well I don't think its anything untoward, although I'd obviously keep an eye on your flock and keep 'treats' down. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted October 26, 2009 Share Posted October 26, 2009 Fabulous description - I'm still giggling. My girls do this occasionally - usually when they've been overdosing on water from the fountain. (too much lettuce has the same effect). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarahsausage Posted October 26, 2009 Share Posted October 26, 2009 Totally normal poop so not to worry. There was a good link somewhere on the forum to another website , Allotment and Vegetable Gardening I think, that had photos of various normal and abnormal poops, someone might be able to post the link again? It's really useful if you're worried about some of the deposits the girls leave Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted October 26, 2009 Author Share Posted October 26, 2009 Ah phew, glad it's all normal! Will add that one to the list then. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jimnpaula Posted October 26, 2009 Share Posted October 26, 2009 someone might be able to post the link again? Here I go again linky P Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarahsausage Posted October 27, 2009 Share Posted October 27, 2009 Thanks Jimnpaula! Still find it useful! PS I find the worst ones are the really stinky dark brown tarry ones! Pugh! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jomeena Posted October 27, 2009 Share Posted October 27, 2009 I dont mind clearing strange poops, just makes me feel ill when the dog has a quick taster. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...