Cinnamon Posted October 28, 2009 Share Posted October 28, 2009 If you have Sky,but don't have Sky movies, its FREE this weekend! There is a schedule HERE - plenty of good 'uns,including 'Atonement', 'Sleepless in Seattle' & 'Big' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted October 28, 2009 Share Posted October 28, 2009 I don't have Sky And I love Big. Shimmey shimmey coco pop shimmey shimmey rock Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Old Speckled Hen Posted October 29, 2009 Share Posted October 29, 2009 Ahhhh Breakfast at Tiffany's Thanks Cinnamon. Can you Sky Plus a free movie? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted October 29, 2009 Author Share Posted October 29, 2009 Now there is a question to which I don't have a good answer. Hope so - maybe there is a limit on how long it stays on the planner though? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted October 29, 2009 Share Posted October 29, 2009 I thought once it's on the planner it stays for your convenience (unless you run out of room and it deletes the first recorded item - hence need for the K button!). You might want to check it out just in case. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted October 29, 2009 Share Posted October 29, 2009 If you record it and don't watch it on the free weekend you will be unable to watch it. I subscribed to the movies one Christmas, sky plused a load, and then cancelled after a month or so. It would then not allow me to watch the movies I had recorded as I no longer had the Movies. This has happened to several people. So sorry OSH if you don't watch them that weekend you will not be able to watch them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Old Speckled Hen Posted October 30, 2009 Share Posted October 30, 2009 If you record it and don't watch it on the free weekend you will be unable to watch it. I subscribed to the movies one Christmas, sky plused a load, and then cancelled after a month or so. It would then not allow me to watch the movies I had recorded as I no longer had the Movies. This has happened to several people. So sorry OSH if you don't watch them that weekend you will not be able to watch them. I suspected as much. It's your fault then, Space Chick Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted October 30, 2009 Share Posted October 30, 2009 If you record it and don't watch it on the free weekend you will be unable to watch it. I subscribed to the movies one Christmas, sky plused a load, and then cancelled after a month or so. It would then not allow me to watch the movies I had recorded as I no longer had the Movies. This has happened to several people. So sorry OSH if you don't watch them that weekend you will not be able to watch them. I suspected as much. It's your fault then, Space Chick Don't shoot the messenger OSH Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jan246 Posted October 30, 2009 Share Posted October 30, 2009 Thanks for letting us know Cinnamon, I am sure we will manage to squeeze a few movies in this weekend! Jan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted October 30, 2009 Share Posted October 30, 2009 ooh thanks Sarah we have Sky but don't subscribe at the moment. We have just got back from a week away so a night in front of the telly in my pjs with a glass of something yummy and some chocs. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...