Laura007

bored rigid with big brother, well here's an idea

you will note that at about 6.30 I will disappear off having worked hard this afternoon (yeah right!!) for a HUGE g and t and little smackerel of something nice and nibbly

You wait until 6.30? The bar opens at 6 here!

By the way, how do you get the "so and so wrote" before you quote someone?

Try it, go on, I dare you! Switch it off for a week: You'd be amazed at what you do instead!

Did it for 10 years Annie and still regret getting one back really. The boys got to the age where they were really suffering at school for not having one even though they don't watch the stuff their friends do. We use ours mainly for dvds and I must admit it is nicer watching films sat on the sofa relaxing. in the days before the telly we used the computer and they are in the kitchen, hard chairs and a numb bum if the film was long :?

By the way, how do you get the "so and so wrote" before you quote someone?

If you find the thread you want to quote Annie, click the 'quote' button in the top right hand corner of the post. You notice in the 'Post a Reply' window that the words now appear in the window with

You can delete which bits of the quote you don't want, as long as you make sure you leave the

boxes at the begining and at the end to enable the quote to put itself nicely inside a white box.

Simple :wink: