Laura007

bored rigid with big brother, well here's an idea

in yesterdays paper ther was nothing but big brother this and big brother that. YAWN. well i have found a fantastic way of saying what i think about big brother without even uttering a word.

the poop tray is freshly lined with all the wannabe z list celebs that were on big brother!!!! i am now feeling very satisfied and smug.

as you can probably tell im not a fan of the tv show, and yes, i dont get out much to find putting newspaper in the poop tray satisfying!!

my whinge is now over, thank you for reading.

toodloo

Yes..good idea....reminds me of the time when Lesley said I should get myself in the Daily Mail for the ''me and my chooks'' story they were doing, then she could line her poo tray with me :shock: (only because the hens would feel relaxed in my company though eh Lesley?! (oh, has Lesley gone on jollies now?))

Thankfully BB has now ended, unfortuanlty it will probably be replaced with something equally as dull :wink:

I think I must just be stupid because I just 'don't get' Big Brother - why, oh why, would anyone want to sit on their sofa watching several odd balls sitting on their sofa?? Just don't get it - must be getting old.... :roll:

Don't get newspapers very often but I agree - great material for pooping on.... :D:lol:

Well, they say everyone's a Voyeur (is that the correct spelling?) but if you find yourself sat on your sofa, watching someone sitting on their sofa....it's time to get a hobby and find some fulfillment (spelling again?)

They all say they go on the show to find themselves. Now - that's the bit I don't get :?

I agree with all of the above, didn't watch any of this years BB, don't even know who won in the end. And just how long was that show on for on friday? The children watched it, and everytime I went into the living room it was still on. I gave up and packed them both to bed before it actually finished :roll: .

It did occur to me that the only BB I ever watched was series 1, caught a bit of series 2 but got rapidly bored with it, never watched it since. Is it a coincidence that series 1 included chickens :D I don't know when, or why, they got rid of the chickens, but they don't seem to have them any more. Shame. I'd much rather watch chickens scratching around than a bunch of no-hopers sitting around all day arguing.

Well, Kate, just incase you need this bit of useless information (and I'm sure you won't) it was Anthony that won. That's about all I do know.

I also watched the first one, and I was amazed at the lengths people went to for a bit of money. Didn't one guy pretend to be a newly-wed and then pretend they'd had a car accident where he tragically lost his pretend wife.....gosh, he must have had real trouble finding himself!

Maybe he should take a leaf out of Trish's book and take up knitting thongs. Endless entertainment :wink: (sorry to bring knickers into the thread again :roll: )

Heya :D

Im afraid to say I watched this big brother :oops: and got quite addicted :?.

just thought id mention they had ducks in there on day and the housemates had to round them up like sheep etc.

im glad its finished though because now i can spend more time playing with the extremously cheeky new puppy tilly ( who got quite a scare from mabel when mabel charged at her because she barked at them!)

Lyndsey x 8)

I love anything to do with big brother....honestly, or television per se..you see, we don't have one! So, we can cut all conversations starting with; "Did you see...." stone dead with: "nope!".... Marvellous! Its amazing how many people we have met who can't talk about anything other than tv!

Try it, go on, I dare you! Switch it off for a week: You'd be amazed at what you do instead!! :lol::oops::shock:

Tell us what you'd miss the most...!

disclaimer: I DID spend a couple of hours at a friends house yesterday, watching the cricket :oops::oops: :Its my only bad habit :D

I've noticed that since I've been teacher training I've become a practising alchie (?) too... getting really quite good at it now....

Essential piece of the teacher's toolkit: A bottle of something in the fridge when you get home...its helps with the marking, planning and preparation for the next day....