docsquid

A very funny-looking chicken! (photo heavy)

I went out to check on the chickens and I found this one!

ozzy-in-eglu.jpg

The chickens returned from FR and got him cornered in the Eglu

ozzy-in-eglu2.jpg

I had to open the Egg Port for him to escape

ozzy-egg-port.jpg

Ozzy finally emerged from the hen house unscathed!

ozz-egg-port2.jpg

The three girls are now sitting outside the cat flap waiting for him. Poor little fella!

Wonderful pictures.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course I should have been telling him off, but I couldn't resist the photo opportunity.

Technically, they aren't great - I forgot to turn off the exposure bracketing that I use when I'm doing photography outdoors, so some of them needed a bit of Photoshopping before posting!

He's gorgeous!

Well, we think so. He is very laid back. Sometimes when you pick him up he forgets to put his feet down when you put him back onto the floor and then looks surprised when he falls over!

He is now very scared of the chickens. They hunt in a pack and lie in wait for him under the cat flap. He has never encountered "dinner" that fights back :lol::lol::lol:

maybe we need a moglu :lol:

Now there's a product idea! Except it would have to have central heating, a duvet, more central heating, a nice fluffy lining, more central heating, and a special feeder in which you can place your dinner for the cat to eat (because he won't eat his own!)

:)

Now there's a product idea! Except it would have to have central heating, a duvet, more central heating, a nice fluffy lining, more central heating, and a special feeder in which you can place your dinner for the cat to eat (because he won't eat his own!)

plus a woodburner and a lap :D

"Dogs have owners - cat's have slaves" :lol:

hey, have you got my cat??? :shock::lol::lol::lol:

cathy

x