chelsea

Uh Oh ! look what I've found !!

i found them a while ago - dont live anywhere near but noticed they said they have a courier service for birds - I have emailed them twice but had no reply :cry::cry: - mybe you could ask if they will courier to Manchester?? :wink:

Yes, I will certainly ask for you. no probs :wink:

Not good they havent e mailed back though :(

We got our chickens from the DTB centre in August last year. We live within a reasonable distance so we took them home with us. They did get a cold to start with...maybe from the stress of the move as they obviously havn't moved before. They soon got over it though and are healthy chickens now with fab characters! :)

They have lots of fantastic chickens there, lots of traditional breeds (hence the name). They were also adding more enclosures when we were there.

They have a prices section on their website which also states availability. They can provide hatching eggs and it says that there is also a carrier service for birds.

When looking through the galleries on Omlet I have seen that someone has taken some pictures at the DTB centre...is worth a view :D