lou-lou

Square Bags for childrens hospital

Yesterday my daughter had a hospital appointment and on the notice board on the ward ( The John Radcliffe Childrens Hospital in Oxford) they asked if any one could sew and make bags for the children with cancer to hold there Hickman lines which go in the chest (tubes which medicine is given through ) these bags should be 10cms by 10cms with 30cms ribbon each side on the top to tie around the childrens necks, you just make a square sew arond the three sides leave the top left open, if any one would like to make one, and would like to send them to me i shall take them on our next vist

:) lou-lou

To Bigmommasally

The bigest thank you for the lovely bags that were received today. These bags are absolutely perfect and will be will received by the hospital and children on our next visit.

Thank you for taking the time to make these.

Kind regards

Lou-lou

Hi Bizzylizzy

sorry I have not got back sooner but been away at my Daughters, thank you for your kind offer to make some bags for the hospital, very easy really, just 10cms square with 3 sides stitched and 30 cms of ribbon at each top corner. There is a lovely picture on the forum of someone who has made some. Once again thank you for your very kind offer.

Best regards

Lou-lou