lou-lou

Square Bags for childrens hospital

I may have accidentally ordered more kiddie-print fabric :oops:. I'm hooked! Looks like I'll be hawking more of them round any hospital that'll take em! xx

Thats a good point, I am sure there are other hospitals that would want them too. I have heard in the past about cushions wanted for cancer patients but that was years ago.

I wonder if we could start a thread of crafty things that hospitals want.... omlet power could provide quite a bit I think. I wonder who the best person would be to contact at a local hospital.

I'm no good at crafty things, just having a nose - well done to everyone that has made them :) all look really 8)

My nan knits loads of cardigans and hats for premature babies for the local hospital and they always ask for more, might we worth asking at your local hospitals :)

I may have accidentally ordered more kiddie-print fabric :oops:. I'm hooked! Looks like I'll be hawking more of them round any hospital that'll take em! xx

Thats a good point, I am sure there are other hospitals that would want them too. I have heard in the past about cushions wanted for cancer patients but that was years ago.

I wonder if we could start a thread of crafty things that hospitals want.... omlet power could provide quite a bit I think. I wonder who the best person would be to contact at a local hospital.

Brilliant idea!! - there's only so much crafty stuff you can foist on family and friends......it would be good to make things that hospitals need.

Marvellous. I asked my sister if she needed any (she's a paeds renal nurse, they have lots of transplant patients) but as they're on dialysis they usually have permacaths instead.

that whole sentence meant nothing to me :lol::lol:

im sure it means that they dont need the bags - cor I feel dim :lol::lol:

cathy

x