ISCA Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 My lot went free ranging in the garden today for the first time, whilst I cleaned out the run. Margo wasted no time in making a dust bath! I had to get the corn out to tempt them back to the run though! This week there have been lots of down-type feathers in the coop and run, and a few larger feathers also. Far more than I would have expected. Is this normal at their age? I have not noticed any overt pecking or feather pulling, they all seem to get along just fine. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 They are just young (and lovely). They lose some as they come to maturity, it is probably just a mini moult. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jellykelly Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 Awww - I love that last picture. They look lovely there amongst the bluebells. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tutti Frutti Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 Aww lovely lovely lovely! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 soooooo lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aimee Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 What fab pictures - I can't wait to be able to let mine out so I can take some without having to angle through the mesh! The last picture is really cute. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
skye Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 They're gorgeous! skye x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cluckingmad Posted May 11, 2010 Share Posted May 11, 2010 oh I am in love with Meep Meep! She's gorgeous, well, they all are Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...