joza2210 Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 This is it ... My dad had , had bad reports of my peacocks jumping on peoples cars and stuff and it was just not good ... But there is a truck company who lives next to my dads and the man who owns it is very rich and has a very nice car worth over £100,000... And what did the peacocks do ? Jump On It And Scratch It... We are selling them to a friend who does not live too far away and owns lots of different poultry ... My dad states "they are still mine but living somewhere else" - I am devastated ! Bye Zion And Smudge You Will Be Missed <3 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrambledhead Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 I'm sure you are really upset, but I expect you're pleased that you've manged to find a good place for them to live and I imagine you can visit too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jellykelly Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 Awww - Bless em. I must say that there were peacocks down the road from us. We used to spot them all over the place, they were always escaping There was a new house build in progress once and the peacock was sat amongst the scaffolding - naughty thing! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mollie333 Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 Oh no.. The male is gorgeous. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 Oh dear, it could have been a bit expensive for your dad if he'd had to get some damage repaired. I'm sure they will both be ok in their new home. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 I'm sorry but really glad you have got a good home for them. Remember to post a pic when you go to see them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...