Omletina Kyckling Posted November 18, 2010 Share Posted November 18, 2010 I'm going to see Steve Harley tonight in Huddersfield with a group of friends (7 of us) and I'm sooo looking forward to it! I've seen him several times before and he's brilliant live. This is an acoustic set so not sure how it will compare to his usual set. I love live music. I went to see Paloma Faith a few weeks ago in Manchester and she was truly amazing, a fabulous show. She really can sing and was running around the stage, up staircases, whilst singing (note to Cheryl Cole, it is possible!). She was supported by Eliza Doolittle who was also pretty good. I may be deaf tomorrow, however so you may NEED TO SHOUT!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted November 18, 2010 Share Posted November 18, 2010 Oh fantastic, I love Steve Harley, brings back lots of teenage memories every time I hear one of his songs on the radio. Have a great time. I agree too you cannot beat live music. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted November 18, 2010 Author Share Posted November 18, 2010 Well, I'm home. Steve Harley was suuuuperb! He gets better every time I see him. We were in the 3rd row and he kept pointing at me out to sing along with him (prob cos I know all the songs so was singing along to myself anyway!) He signed my book after the gig and wrote "To Diane forever".....aw bless!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted November 19, 2010 Share Posted November 19, 2010 Glad you had a good time! N'awww Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted November 19, 2010 Share Posted November 19, 2010 Sounds brilliant Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted November 19, 2010 Share Posted November 19, 2010 Sounds wonderful! Glad you had a good time Pity you aren't still down here - I need someone to go to gigs with. Teenage son is no longer on my musical wavelength, and OH never has been Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted November 19, 2010 Share Posted November 19, 2010 wow, Stee Harley, 3rd row AND a signed book how brilliant, glad you had a brill time cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted November 19, 2010 Share Posted November 19, 2010 You lucky thing! - I love Steve Harley! Glad you had a great time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...