quickcluck

Rocket dog uggs anyone???

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I'm 43 and just discovered my legs and i'm no where near twiglet size, and I quite enjoy it!!! Can't do the skinny jeans thing for obvious reasons....

My DH has a TK max near him thanx, I'll get him to check it out. It appears all 6's are in short supply!

I'm warming to the chunkier ones, but worried they'll look too much like heavy boots!

I'm a size 7-8, with slightly chunky calves....I do a bit of walking, but eat alot too :mrgreen: ....I wear my boots with dresses and leggings, skinny keans and dresses, etc...I'm almost 37, and think I look ok....well, my teenaged daughtere isn't ashamed to be seen with me, which is always a good marker..I say go for it....

Well I think the EMU Hi Stinger could well have the vote!!!! Tried them on yesterday and they fit my legs and are quite grippy :-))

I am a 6 which felt very snug with a sock on, a 7 felt good, but my sources tell me they give quite a bit, have you guys found the same???

I don't wear socks with mine so I get the full benefit of the sheepskin. The sheepskin does flatten over time but I haven't noticed my boots have given at all. Glad you're going to be sorted with some :)

I just can't bring myself to not wear socks. :oops:

Oooh, you miss all the benefit of the sheepskin if you do.

Don't the boots get all smelly with no socks :anxious:

I've not noticed it but then my feet don't get sweaty in them. They're kept at just the right temperature :)