quickcluck

Rocket dog uggs anyone???

I had some of the chunkier soled ones, not slippy at all, and didn't collapse in, like the cheaper Ugg-copies do..I have a funny foot, and the sole wore away, but did wear them at work, I'm on my feet all day, so I would say they lasted fairly well...I'll see if Ii can find a piccie of the kind I had..

I have had some of those Rocket Dog boots for several years and I really love them - I do treat them regularly with protection spray and they have kept looking really good.

My OH has just bought me back some Kensington Uggs back from the US (loads cheaper there) but says I shouldn't wear them in all this snow in case I spoil them :roll: - so I shall be wearing the Rocket Dogs again this year (but I shall wear the Uggs when he's not looking :D )

I haven't any experience of Rocket Dogs but have some chunky rubber soled Bearpaws (not the nasty crepe soled ones but chunky grippy soles) from TK Maxx which are fabulous and also some Kiwi Sheepskin Musketeer boots which have very grippy soles. In this weather I use Yaktrax on any of my boots and can walk on anything, even ice!

I have some rocket dog uggs that I bought from TK Maxx a couple of months ago. I fell on my backside in them the other day and landed in the mud! Also, the sole has come away from the boot bit. I've worn them quite a lot but not sure they should break quite so quickly. They are these ones:

http://www.donaghys.co.uk/store/product/415174/RocketDog-Slush-Puppie/

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

........... can't get them in my size :(:(:(:(:(

Can you wear them with dresses and leggings or trousers only?

What about these, do these look slippy?

http://www.kiwi-sheepskins.com/detail.asp?product_id=FW038

They'll be slippier than mine I think as they're an EVA sole. You could always get some Yaktrax or similar though for on the ice. I wear mine with leggings and skinny jeans. I'd wear them with dresses as well if I did dresses -lol I am however thinking of getting a short skirt and some thick tights but at just 48 am not sure if I'd look ridiculous :oops: Have TKMax got the Bearpaws in. They did the other week at £35.