Christian

New Year's resolutions...

Looking forward to building my WIR and finally sorting out the garden. Resolutions ? ..well I have a huge box of very old family photos that desperately need organizing. Life is too short and if my parents go before I have had time to go through them all I am afraid I will not know who half the people are. It will be lovely to spend time with my parents and go through them all and listen to their recollections.

Looking forward to building my WIR and finally sorting out the garden. Resolutions ? ..well I have a huge box of very old family photos that desperately need organizing. Life is too short and if my parents go before I have had time to go through them all I am afraid I will not know who half the people are. It will be lovely to spend time with my parents and go through them all and listen to their recollections.

Do do it life is very short, I wish I could ask my mum so many questions and miss her terribly (she died suddenly in Sept). I trying very hard to live each day fully, but am not really doing very well. Must try harder to make the most of everything, but I feel flat at times, oh well my chickens cheer me up!

Mine is to start a petition to BAN Christmas and New Year. :lol: I spent far tooooo much money :roll: I have not eaten since Christmas eve, spent Christams day in bed and have not really left bed since. :boohoo: Had flu :oops: I do think Christmas is very stressfull. I am getting everyone vouchers next year. As for a New Years Resolution I think I need to cheer up :!: