coco

Outbid twice.

it went for £350 which I thought was a great price, and I would have reoffered more but we went away at the end of the listing....

what do you think is a good price for a second hand one, I liked the fact that this was in great condition, does anyone have experience of buying second hand, what are the risks/benefits?

I think they are generally overpriced on ebay, but that £350 sounds good especially as it had a run extension and they are expensive. People are daft and I know with bee stuff will pay more than getting it from Thornes :?

Look out for buyer collect as these always go for less as there are fewer bidders....does that make sense?

I inherited a second hand mark 1 and though it looked pants, it cleaned up a treat with a pressure hose. Still going strong three years later.

PS I was looking at it for my in laws and 350 is what I would have paid but didn't bid in the end.

I am looking for an eglu too, for my ex-batts that I plan to get.

Keep looking for a bargain on ebay but some go for silly prices :(

I was tempted by 10% off offer the other week for things that are pink in the omlet shop but I resisted as OH does not like pink. I may have to buy a new one if a bargian doesn't appear soon, fingers crossed :D

Coco, glad you finally got your chair.

Chrissie