Couperwife Posted March 30, 2011 Share Posted March 30, 2011 Mostin...you talking about that Diane who is now building her own furniture?, and the one who is a mean power tool owner... cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted March 30, 2011 Share Posted March 30, 2011 Perhaps we'd better get together and start a business Diane.. 'Women with Power Tools' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted March 30, 2011 Share Posted March 30, 2011 Mostin...you talking about that Diane who is now building her own furniture?, and the one who is a mean power tool owner... cathy x That's the girl The one who is always up ladders and never stops decorating Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted March 30, 2011 Share Posted March 30, 2011 yep - that one!! actually we are STILL decorating...maybe she could come and visit oh, Claret, I can just imagine you and Diane with your power tools... cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted March 30, 2011 Author Share Posted March 30, 2011 oh, Claret, I can just imagine you and Diane with your power tools... cathy x Ahem, can I remind you that you introduced me to power tools that weekend when you were here and we raided my friend's toolbox (he'd foolishly left it here!) and you had the jigsaw (not the puzzle kind) in my hall sawing up large pieces of contiboard, then you were drilling holes in walls......I had my hands over my eyes most of the time (even though Ii was supposed to be holding the aforementioned contiboard) Perhaps we should form a support group....Power tool addicts anonymous? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted March 31, 2011 Share Posted March 31, 2011 yes, glad you remembered that!!! (((hugs))) cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted March 31, 2011 Share Posted March 31, 2011 I think that mine extends beyond power tools and into the realms of heavy plant... big tractors, steam engines..... I'm the only one at work (I work with all men) to have calendars of extreme tractors, hens and lurchers on my walls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted March 31, 2011 Author Share Posted March 31, 2011 I miss Erik the tractor.. ...hoping to drive one of my brother's tractors on the tractor runs around here...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
keyhole kate Posted March 31, 2011 Share Posted March 31, 2011 Oh Omletina So sorry your feeling down if it's any consolation I could have written most of your post myself and I think I am happily married you can never be 100% sure what might full the rug from under you though XXxBig HugsxxX Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...