chrisnrob

Audrey and Greta have arrived!

The MFO was indeed brilliant. Considering what time he was on the road that morning plus the accident on the M6 and the horrendous roadworks on his diversion route, he was still remarkably cheerful and enthusiastic when he arrived at us!

I think the names were a lucky fluke - not sure we could come up with anything so good a second time round :D

General question - are people using tinned or frozen sweetcorn as treats. I was thinking of using the tinned variety with no added salt or sugar...?

Rob

General question - are people using tinned or frozen sweetcorn as treats. I was thinking of using the tinned variety with no added salt or sugar...?

Rob

I use the tinned stuff too and the girls love it 8)

If you feel like giving them an extra special treat then buy some corn on the cob, hang it up for them and watch how quick it disappears :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Rob

I use the tinned stuff too and the girls love it 8)

If you feel like giving them an extra special treat then buy some corn on the cob, hang it up for them and watch how quick it disappears :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Now there's an idea - i have a cob in the fridge as they are sold in pairs and there are three humans in our house......