The Dogmother

Deer antler dog chews

I've been really impressed with these chews. I ordered two and Tango has just about finished her first one, although she's lost interest a bit since it got really short as she finds it difficult to hold between her paws. I'll probably throw the end away now and give her the new one. It hasn't lasted as long as the Stagbar I bought previously, but I think that's because it's a better shape and size for her than the Stagbar. So definitely a thumbs/paws up here!

Cyrus never forgets anything to do with food. :lol:

You're right, he has a really pound hound mentality to food.... Ruby has taken to being a bit slow eating her brekkie the last few days; I am giving her less but have to hover over them as if she even looks like she's dithering about it he dives in :roll: I wouldn't mind but he gets enough of his own.

We've got 4 antlers of varying ages knocking around here. All my dogs and previous fosters have loved them and they come and go with them all the time.

Even though they seem expensive mine have lasted on average over 6 months. So glad people's pooches are loving them on here :D