sjp Posted May 23, 2012 Share Posted May 23, 2012 well Hope has hatched at least 3 chicks 2 black ones and one with a gold/yellow head (thats all I could see of it a head and beak poking out from under mom) the 2 black ones were out from under sitting back to back trying to ignor each other all 3 are all fluffy so must have hatched over night. 4 left to hach but I'm only expecting 1 more as 3 were suspect on day 18 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sjp Posted May 25, 2012 Author Share Posted May 25, 2012 finally tally was 4/7 which is what I expected after the day 10 candleing http:// the 3 black ones 2 are from maran cross's daughter the 3 duds were hers as well the other is a barnbar cross http:// the gold one is a cream legbar cross I think it's got a near full naked neck http:// http:// then two close ups of a couple of the black ones don't know which is which yet I've got a nasty feeling they all could be boys through dad is my naked neck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 25, 2012 Share Posted May 25, 2012 So cute, they are amazing. Congratulations Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted May 25, 2012 Share Posted May 25, 2012 Ooh, CLB x TNN could be very ! Hope its a girl! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sjp Posted May 26, 2012 Author Share Posted May 26, 2012 Ooh, CLB x TNN could be very ! Hope its a girl! fourth photo down is it's big sister http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=87862 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sjp Posted May 29, 2012 Author Share Posted May 29, 2012 started to FR them yesturday after a couple of trys as they weren't that keen the weekend.I have to say through that thet are the bravest I've hatched at less than a week old they are more than happy to go exploring without mom if only 2 or 3 feet.I think it helps that she isn't having a go at the any of the mob if they even look in the chicks direction like Rebbeca do's after say Hope's really laid back this year, last year she was nurotic.she's only really screaming and puffing herself up when Boris get close but thats just the way they are with each other Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...