Cranfield Kate Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 yesterday, one of the squirrels that lives in my garden had a mad 10 minutes, it was leaping up and down and chasing round and round the tree like it was fighting an invisable foe. I've had cats do this occasionally. i wonderered if maybe it had a flea bothering it or something..... I'm a bit worried it has Mad Squirrel Disease though - any suggestions...? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 Maybe it was a distraction technique and it had a friend trying to get in your house and steal your food? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gertie Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 I've only really ever seen squirrels being insane to be honest. They run across the road in front of & under my car, one has jumped out of a tree & landed on my bonnet whilst I was moving! Could it have had a mate it was trying to impress/woo? Looney!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
patsylabrador Posted June 30, 2012 Share Posted June 30, 2012 I watch the squirrels all the time. They are very funny at times and definitely have a sense of humour especially now when there are several babies. A favourite game is chasing feral pigeons which suits me as I don't like them, the pigeons eat all the bird food. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 1, 2012 Share Posted July 1, 2012 its fleas were probably driving it mad Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...