Diamond egg gal

Not sure chock should be sleeping in this spot??

Yesterday eve when I tucked my girls in I noticed one of my chocks sleeping in the nesting bit of my eglu classic and not on the roasting bars. Should I start to move her onto the bars or leave her alone? If I need to move her how do I go about this. Sorry I'm still a bit of a newbie and not sure how to tackle this.

Thanks very much

I would give her the choice..I have 3 girls who all squash up in the nesting box (very cosy in winter)

I think you will have a few answers and many whos girls sleep in there.

Just remember to scoop poop in the morning before they start laying :roll: .

If I was a chicken I wouldn't want to sleep on "roasting" bars either! :lol: Don't worry, all of my ex batts always slept in the nesting box in both a classic and a cube. My 2 newbies do sometimes now. When i take a peek at bedtime sometimes they are on the bars and other times in the nest box. I just poop scoop occasionally as it beats getting up at dawn to remove a football from the nest box!

One of mine particularly loves sleeping in the nest box. She takes herself to bed first every day so she gets pole position although frequently another joins her in there - I leave them to it they seem happy and healthy so I figure it's up to them.