Chortle Chook Posted July 13, 2012 Share Posted July 13, 2012 I've just found this lovely site for hand embroidered cushions and they are not as expensive as you might think. I am finding it hard to resisit getting a super chicky cushion Thought some others of you out there might like to treat yourselves too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 13, 2012 Share Posted July 13, 2012 how much! I'd have no trouble resisting that... £50 is a week's groceries Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
freddie Posted July 13, 2012 Share Posted July 13, 2012 Wow. they are nice, but a bit pricey for me! I did embroider a cushion for a crafty swap, I wonder if the swappee would like to lob up a picture, and then we could all guess how long it took to do!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 14, 2012 Share Posted July 14, 2012 Hmm I'll make my own at that price! Mine will be unique then. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted July 14, 2012 Share Posted July 14, 2012 Even at the minimum wage that cushion would take at least 8 hours to sew. I'm sure it would take longer than that. It is a lot of money but then hand made things are ...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...