ballgunner

Crazy hen !!!

2 of ours LOVE drinking water from the watering can when I am topping up the glug.

they actually come running to the watering can and look all disappointed when the glug is full - or i've run out of water :shock::D

the other 4 dont bother with it

maybe we should start a "party trick" thread? :lol:

Matilda thinks she's a dog ... I work from home a day each week and she wanders into the house of her own accord, tracks me down and sleeps at my feet for most of the day (whilst the dog sleeps on her bed!). :o

Most evenings, she wanders in and falls asleep on my lap in front of the telly.

She seems way more content in human and dog company than with the other girls. She's such a little cutey ... if only I could house-train her :wink:

Matilda thinks she's a dog ... I work from home a day each week and she wanders into the house of her own accord, tracks me down and sleeps at my feet for most of the day (whilst the dog sleeps on her bed!). :o

Most evenings, she wanders in and falls asleep on my lap in front of the telly.

She seems way more content in human and dog company than with the other girls. She's such a little cutey ... if only I could house-train her :wink:

awwwwww how sweet :lol: